Enjoy cocktails from London's finest bars in a beautiful private Georgian garden this summer.
Bedford Square Gardens in Bloomsbury is the atmospheric setting for a weekend of unique drinking experiences with London's leading bars.
Supported with live music and delicious street food you can enjoy blending sessions, cocktail-making classes, shuffleboard, tutored tastings and a wide selection of new signature cocktails created exclusively for the event by the capital's most creative bartenders.
From Mayfair hotels to Shoreditch speakeasies, over 20 bars in partnership with world-leading brands will be appearing at each event, reimagined in pop-up form to deliver unique and interactive drinking experiences for you to enjoy.
Tickets are £20 including your first cocktail.
September Line Up:
Coupette & Belvedere
Strongman's Tipple & Ardbeg
Baccarat Bar & Tanqueray No.Ten
The Blind Pig & Hennesy Cognac
10° Sky Bar & Whitley Neill Gin
Merchant House & Nc'Nean
The Hoxton & The London Essence / Arbikie
The Libertine & Eminente Rum
Funkidory & Glenmorangie X
Disrepute & Moët & Chandon
The Cocktail Club & Martin Miller's Gin
Henson's Bar and Social & Ford's Gin
The London Bourbon Trail & Yellowstone Select Bourbon
Rockwell & Ramsbury Single Estate Spirits
TT Liquor & 1800 Tequila / Brockman's Gin
Ice Carving Cool & London No.1
London Shuffle Club & el Jimador Tequila
Small Beer Co
Callooh Callay & Monkey Shoulder Whisky
Iris Avenue & Sipello
"A delectable festival of drinks" - Conde Nast Traveller
🌳 The stunning surroundings of London’s largest private Georgian garden
🍸 A hand-picked collection of London’s finest bars reimagined in pop-up form
🎧 Silent disco with Monkey Shoulder & Callooh Callay
🍹 Cocktail making sessions with TT Liquor
🎵 Live music
🍽️ Delicious street food
🎭 Shuffleboard with London Shuffle Club
🧊 Ice carving with Ice Carving Cool
👌 Spritz drinks and festival makeovers Iris Avenue
See you at the bar!
Bedford Square Gardens, Bedford Square Gardens, Central, WC1B 3DP
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons or have reason to suspect guests are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
5. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
6. Smoking areas will be designated at the venue, we ask guests to politely not smoke outside of these areas.
7. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
8. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
9. By taking part in this event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help
achieve the group’s aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications.
If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser.